Daetwyler-Hell Iberica, S.L. is a subsidiary of the Heliograph Holding Group in Spain and Portugal since October 2015. Family owned twenty years ago, Daetwyler provides solutions within the graphic industry of engraving, flexography and offset printing.
With an extensive consumables catalogue, we excel in the doctor blade business with our MDC quality blades, from the global market leader Daetwyler Swisstec. We supply in our market high precision doctor blades for engraving and flexography machines. Furthermore, we hold a comprehensive stock of consumables and spare parts, to offer a fast delivery to our customers.
Our technical team expertise is well known in the field, offering maintenance and solving break downs in a national and international level. Our philosophy is being close to our customer and provide support with all that is necessary to ensure their production.
We are leaders in our market for the efficiency of our team and the quality of our products.
ABOUT HELIOGRAPH HOLDING
GRAVURE CYLINDER MAKING EQUIPMENT
Heliograph Holding is a decentralized, family owned network of dedicated manufacturers and solution providers whose combined expertise in printing form manufacture covers all the relevant printing methods.
Systems, equipment, and solutions for printing form imaging
HELL Gravure Systems
- Electromechanical and direct laser engravers for gravure cylinders
- Direct laser engravers for elastomer relief printing forms
- Direct laser engravers for metal embossing cylinders
Ohio Gravure Technologies
- Special electromechanical engravers for packaging and decorative gravure
- Layout software
Schepers Laser Technology
- Direct laser engravers for universal use in terms of material, roller size, resolution, application or industry
- Coating machines, LAMS lasers, and spray etching machines for etching masks of gravure and embossing cylinders
- Laser imaging equipment for exposing of wet and dry offset, flexo, letterpress, screen and pad printing forms for packaging, labels and graphic arts/industrial applications
Systems, equipment, and solutions for printing form production lines
K.Walter – Plating and Processes
- Plating equipment and process technology for gravure cylinders
- Automation of complete gravure cylinder production line
- Measurement systems
Daetwyler- Graphics Precision
- Surface processing equipment for gravure cylinders
- Turning and milling
- Grinding and Polishing
Bauer – Logistics in Printing
- Inline transportation and storage systems and input/output stations for automatic gravure cylinder production lines
- Automatic gravure cylinder and flexo mandrel storage racks, stand alone or connected to production lines or press loading